27 February 2019

Blog Marathon - Post 26 - Featured on Indiblogger

After having gone through some very bad emotional lows, I finally gathered myself again and limped back to normalcy. The weather is getting better. Next month, my mother in law is visiting me. We have a new year festival on 7th April for which we all are preparing very nicely. While doing the Blog Marathon yesterday, I remembered that I was once on Indiblogger and had some connections and posts there. It's the biggest platform of bloggers in India and realized that my blog, The Blue Sky isn't listed there with the changed URL. I got into the process and got the new URL registered and saw the rank of my blog go up from 25 to 50 on a scale of 1 to 100. The greater is the better. I also went through the top blogs and was pleasantly surprised to see so many passionate people like me expressing themselves on the platform.

For a few people writing and maintaining a blog is just a waste of time. It's a matter of perspective, I guess. I have decided to put my time to good use and be more active on my blog and also Indiblogger. Check out Indiblogger here:

https://www.indiblogger.in/

And I got a pleasant surprise when I saw a mail from Indiblogger that my poem "Zindagi" has been selected as Featured Post and it is on the homepage of Indiblogger. More people will be able to see the post and then they can also read my blog. I will get a bigger audience and exposure. I will get a chance to read some of the best people and can improve my style and writing. I was happy and thrilled. Just like a small child when he gets his favorite ice cream for doing something very natural and ordinary.

It's a boost to my morale and this will keep me going. I will regularly write on the blog now, for myself, for my blogger friends and for readers like you who take out time to read.

Thank you Indiblogger for this encouragement and motivation!

I feel like:

आज  मैं  ऊपर
आसमान  निचे
आज  मैं  आगे
ज़माना  है पीछे

No comments:

Post a Comment

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...