16 February 2019

Blog Marathon - Post 16 - Happy Birthday dear blog, the blue sky

17.02.2011

The Blue Sky - My blog was born.

This Blog was an attempt to express my thoughts and feelings after getting inspired by John, who was writing seriously at that time. I started writing day to day activities and experiences and lessons learned from them. I regularly mailed my blog articles to a few friends that time who took out the time to read and comment on them. Those people are no longer in touch and they have moved on and so have I with new people, new experiences and new cities. But I sincerely thank them from the bottom of the heart. Had they not been supportive that time, I wouldn't have come this far. They took time from their busy schedules and encouraged me to write more and more articles.

2011 was the best year with new enthusiasm and vigor and then the years got busy with the arrival of T in my life. He changed the way I looked at life. Made me more strong and this baby got neglected. But I didn't discontinue writing. I wrote sporadically, sometimes took hiatus of months together but came back to it now and then. Now I have decided that I won't stop writing till I am alive. That's going to be my lifestyle just like the Intermittent Fasting.

This is actually the first time that I did a Blog Marathon in 8 years of writing. I challenged myself for the first time and have come so far. Another 12 days to go and 16 are already done. And when I read the initial posts, they are so much fun. I laughed at some posts. They looked so kiddish and naive. But I have grown so much with life and I am proud of myself to have come so far.

So thank you, readers, for having stayed with me. Thank you, my critics, friends, and family for being with me. I promise to keep going and celebrate many more birthdays of my dear blog, my platform of expression.

1 comment:

  1. Many many happy returns of the day to "The Blue Sky". I admire you a lot for keeping up with your blog and continue writing despite the ups and downs of life. Keep going my friend.

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...