30 October 2022

Blog Marathon - October 2022 - Day 30 - Do what you love

It's almost the end of October. It's also the second-last day of the Blog Marathon challenge that I started on 01.10. Many people had shown interest to join me in this challenge, but sadly no one completed the challenge, due to festivals, and personal goals. I started the challenge and I am proud to have completed it successfully. Tomorrow is the last day and then I will be relieved and will have completed the word given to me. Commitment is commitment, come what may, isn't it?

Today the time in Europe is set back by one hour and people can sleep one hour longer till the end of March. But the evenings will be shorter and by 5:30 pm it will be almost dark. That's something I don't like about wintertime. There is a change in weather, the days become shorter, and a feeling of sadness creeps in somehow. I don't know if it's in my head, but shorter days mean the shorter presence of the sun and if there is no sun, there seem to be no signs of life. But life has to move on, we have to look ahead. We have to utilize the time in winter for causes that give happiness. 

I see to it that I go out in nature, no matter how cold it gets in winter. Nature brings me peace, and helps to connect with myself. I do a lot of self-reflection when I go for walk. I also do a lot of meditation and chanting and listen to songs that lift my mood. Having a hobby, and being passionate about something in life helps to attain peace, balance, and happiness. It could be a small thing, a small ritual of doing something with a whole heart. It could be half an hour of walking, jogging, writing, singing, running, painting, or praying. Anything that connects you to that supreme power and your inner energy channel, anything that helps you be hopeful and look forward to tomorrow should be taken up in life. Dedication and perseverance go hand in hand and it brings the best qualities out. It helps us to be on the right path and gives us the energy to move ahead in life. 

Things that we like don't let us be lonely and they fill our hearts with gratitude, empathy, and love for others. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice ЁЯСМЁЯСМЁЯСМЁЯСМ

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...