28 February 2023

Blog Marathon - February 2023 - Day 28 - Being persistent

There were days when I didn't know what to write.

There were days when I was tired and didn't have enough motivation.

There were days when I thought, "Who is going to miss my blogpost if I don't write for a day?"

There were days when I thought to take a break and stop writing for the blog marathon.

But thankfully, I managed to write every single day. There are 28 posts for the month of February on my blog, and these posts are going to be there online for a long, long time.

I had a couple of friends who participated in the blog marathon with me, and it was good motivation to keep going. We read each other's posts, commented, and shared thoughts and emotions. It was like an engagement at a level where we understood each other, though we haven't met in person. And that's the beauty of the art of writing. It connects people from all walks of life based on one common passion.

When we start something, it is critical that we see it through to the end—a good end, to be precise. Be it exercising, eating a balanced diet, having a good night's sleep, or building and nurturing good relationships, we all should put all our efforts into it and have patience until the efforts bear fruit. We shouldn't expect immediate returns, and it is usually the course of nature. Everything takes its own time to nourish, nurture, and bear fruit.

Even if the outcome does not meet our expectations, we should not be disheartened. The efforts that we put in never go to waste. It can happen that our persistence in one area could magically produce results in another area, quite unexpectedly.

Persistence is the key to a successful, and enriched life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...