12 February 2023

Blog Marathon - February 2023 - Day 12 - Friendship is a gift

 


This quote is dedicated to all my friends who have been with me all these years without having expectations of me or judging me as a human being. They just want the best for me, and they always keep me in their prayers. They are far away from me physically, but in my heart, they are always near.

Without friends and their love, I would never be the person that I am today. Being a single child, I was an introvert and had an inferiority complex. But thanks to the people whom I met in my life who helped me come out of the shell, I am a supercharged person today. I spread positivity, I try to look ahead in life, and I try to make the most of this lovely life!

I am eternally grateful for the lovely time that I spent with my friends, and I look forward to the time together with old and new friends!

1 comment:

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...