26 February 2023

Blog Marathon - February 2023 - Day 26 - BeerBiceps (Podcast Channel)

I usually go for a walk alone. I mostly listen to music while walking. I have created a playlist of my favorite songs (English, Hindi, and a few Marathi songs) on YouTube, and I mostly play that list in a shuffled manner. Recently, I have taken to listening to podcasts on YouTube. I am sure you all have your favorite podcasts that you listen to on a regular basis. Apple offers a range of podcasts on various topics, and there must be a lot of other providers too.

The podcast channel that has recently got me hooked is called BeerBiceps. It is hosted by a young lad called Ranveer Allahbadia, and he has a range of hosts on his show, from monks to psychologists to historians and teachers. The channel has almost 751 videos as of today, and I found them very interesting and very enlightening. All the guests on this channel are very knowledgeable and have an interesting background. Our country has such a rich culture and history. Hearing about it from my contemporaries (young and energetic people) is an entirely different experience.

My favorite topic from this channel is geopolitics, and the expert in this field, Mr. Abhijit Chavda, does a fantastic job of explaining world politics and especially India's role and importance in world politics. As an Indian currently living in Germany, I feel proud about the progress that has been achieved by the Modi government, and he is responsible for putting India on the map of the world as a power to be reckoned with.

There have been other distinguished guests on the channel too, and every time a new door of knowledge opens for me. There are so many things that I don't know. There are so many things I could learn from this channel and try to share with other like-minded people. I am very thankful to the creator of this channel for opening up a whole world of treasure for me. I can choose anything I want from here. Snippets about the rich heritage of the Sanskrit language, geopolitics, known and unknown facts about Hinduism, information about modern relationships, ways to meditate, handle stress, and what not.

Check out the channel and let me know what you think. Let me know which one is your favorite. I am giving you all the link to my favorite podcast in geopolitics.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi & India 🇮🇳 - Abhijit Chavda Explains | The Ranveer Show 243 - YouTube


1 comment:

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...