12 December 2015

Blog Marathon Post 8 - Blank!

I have no topic or theme to write for today's blog marathon. It is a Saturday evening, feeling very relaxed and rejuvenated. No work on my mind, no stress of driving to office early in the morning. No thoughts on getting back home tired and sleep deprived. No tension of getting up early in the morning for office tomorrow. I tried to think about this and that, here and there, but couldn't find one single interesting thread to write on. Was it because I was happy that I didn't have anything to write about?




Does bliss create such a state of mind where you want to do everything and nothing at the next moment? I feel like a butterfly today, light and easy, going from one flower to another with no thoughts of future. I feel like dancing and singing loudly. The other moment I feel like doing nothing and just sit and watch the blue skies and white clouds. Next moment I feel like reading a book and listening to songs of the new Marathi movie "katyar kaljaat ghusali". This movie has been a great impetus to me getting back to training in Hindustani classical music. I am blank at a point and then suddenly next moment, I have 10 ideas to write about.

I know whatever I am writing today may not make sense to you today, it is not making sense to me either. But because I promised my friends that I will write every single day, I am deliberately sitting on my laptop and writing whatever is coming to my mind. I am hopeful that tomorrow the state of lethargic bliss changes to productive activity of writing something which is important to me and needs to be put onto the blog.

I wish John, Shreya and Reeshabh write something good over the weekend! Blog Marathon is still on, you see?


1 comment:

  1. It's really nice to have a blank mind and let yourself flow with time and no agenda at hand! Hope I get such a "blank mind" day soon. And kudos to keep up the commitment on writing even with a blank mind and no topic at hand to write about.

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...