10 January 2014

Inspirational blog - Much love! Preeti Shenoy

Yesterday, I happened to stumble upon the blog of Ms. Preeti Shenoy and I was floored by her approach to life and small things in life that create great happiness!

She is an all rounder. She is a regular blogger. She writes novels, paints, makes greeting cards, is a mother to two kids and takes care of the household things too. It is truly said that a woman is a multi-tasker. She appeared very humble and down to earth as a person from her writings and from her responses to her readers who complimented her for boosting their morale and spirits. I immediately read other few articles of hers and realized that most of her blog entries weren't descriptive and long. They just contained a thought, an idea, a few lines, but they came straight from her heart and I found that very genuine. She has a knack of connecting to her readers and her readers love her abundantly. She believes in expressing love and not keeping it confined to a particular person. How right she is! If we all start harboring this feeling in our hearts, there won't be any hatred in the world. No one would suffer. It would be really an ideal world.

She proved a great and an instant inspiration to me and I immediately recommended her to my best buddy, John, who is a regular blogger too. I have to yet get his views on her writings and her style and her approach to life in general. I would now regularly blog, no matter, even 5 lines, but wouldn't now make any excuses to myself about not getting time or not having ideas. Ideas are in bounty, just that they are waiting to be put on paper. No matter, whether big or small, it is important to express, to be creative, to give a vent to my emotions and feelings and give them a shape and a voice in my blog.

Thank you Preeti for writing and inspiring 1000 people with whom you may or may not even come in contact. Keep writing and keep up the good work!

Here's a link to her blog, who might want to have a quick view of it.

Much Love! Preeti Shenoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog link Mrunalini. I must say, I read her essay on writing and I felt the writing bug in me alive and kicking.

    I can already see the effect of Preethi Shenoy on you with three posts in this new year... and such a delight to read all of your post.

    Hoping my writer bug keeps gnawing at me and pushes me to diversify my writing and make it more frequent.

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...