16 January 2014

Birthday wishes to dear hubby!



Today is my dear husband's birthday and I wrote a small poem for him.

For the evening, there is a surprise waiting for him and I would cook a sweet dish which he likes.

I wish him lot of success and joy in his life!

The poem goes:



Today is your special day and so is mine,

This day you were born, 

And the time was just so right.

You were born to be with me,

To share my pain, fun and joy.

Your smile is radiant,

And you are very strong,

And your übercool attitude,

Will surely take you far!

Our lives were enriched,

With the arrival of our bundle of joy.

I enjoy so much seeing you both,

Talk, play and bond.

I wish we share many such moments,

Always with each other by the side,

I want you to know that I love you,

And shall always thank my stars.



1 comment:

  1. First of all, Many Many Happy Returns of the day to Atul!

    Such a sweet, nice poem and such a great gesture of love on your better half's b'day. I am sure Atul would be floored by this today :-)

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...