18 February 2013

Happy 2nd anniversary - Dear Blue Sky

I am so sorry my dear blue sky.

Your 2nd anniversary just slipped out of my mind yesterday. When I hit the bed exhausted yesterday did it dawn upon me that it was exactly two years ago when you took shape!

I share every trivial thing in my life with you and also the most important thing in my life. You are always there like a blank slate waiting to be written upon. You are always there to encourage me to play with words and put my thoughts into beautiful little essays, which will be etched forever as far as the technology will stay with us. You welcome strangers with open hands and also invite the well wishers and friends to comment on my write-ups.

You stand neglected many a times, when I am very busy or just too bored to open the laptop and paint my thoughts on your vast and white canvas. You are not judgmental, you never criticize me, you never say that a particular article is senseless and doesn't deserve to be on your list. You are elated when you get positive comments about your appearance and the content of the post. You are never pulled back by any negative comment and you very well know how to take it in your stride and move ahead with new thoughts and ideas and posts. You very well know that some people may like you and the others may detest you. You chose to focus on the good and build your good-will on it. By word of mouth, I am sure you are known to many people by now and they are all happy to have known you and sometimes to have read you.

So, I take this opportunity to wish you tons of posts like the ones in the past and many more to come in the future and let your glory unfold and increase day by day. Your growth is my personal growth and our strength lies in sharing with each other, isn't it?

Happy Anniversary, dear Blue Sky!!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations "the blue sky" for completing a successful two years!

    I must say every time you had a new post, I was delighted to read it. It was a joy doing so and an inspiration for me to continue my writing as well.

    Here's wishing many many more anniversaries to you!

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...