31 December 2018

Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake - My new crush

I am a self-proclaimed music freak.

I listen to music every day.

I am born to be surrounded by music.

I love music, in any language, anything melodious, soulful, rhythmic, foot tapping number.


The latest song that has caught my fancy is the number of Justin Timberlake called "Can't stop the feeling" from the movie Trolls. I am surprised how I missed this great foot tapping number all this while. But anyways it's not too late. It got added to my personal list of Favorites and T approved of it too. We just listened to it in a loop and danced to it as well.

See it and listen to it. And tell me, don't you feel like getting up and dancing at this very moment?


My friend's daughter is a dancer and I have requested her to teach me to dance on this number. I am not a great dancer, but I love dancing. And the beats in this song will even move a rock, I guess! It's that peppy and cheerful and sprightly. The song reminds me of sunshine, of blue skies, of spring! The people in the video are ordinary people like you and me, they are not even trained or are not even dancing properly. But they seem happy and oblivious of the surrounding. They are dancing to their heart's content as if no one is watching them dance. They are dancing on their own tune and for themselves. They are dancing for the sheer joy of it and nothing else.

That's the only thing that matters, isn't it?

Something that brings us joy and makes us happy should be listened to in loop and danced to, isn't it?

Come let's dance and sing!
Come let's make merry!
Come let's forget and forgive!
It's the last day of the year!

Happy New Year 2019!




1 comment:

  1. so nice! I am not a music person but off late I am finding joy in listening to good music. Keeps me so sorted.

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...