29 June 2011

50 and still counting

Writing has now become a habit and a passion.

When I look back at those 49 posts, which have been written by me, I feel so good and proud of myself. I express my thoughts, concerns, anger at different things, situations and people around me. People have supported me by reading and reacting on whatever I have written and I feel absolutely great about it.

I sometimes feel empty and suddenly, at the next moment, am brimming with thoughts and waiting to put them on paper. Writing helps me unwind and am content with my own world which is formed by my close friends, family (my hubby, in-laws n parents) and this blog. The feeling of being incomplete for not having a child yet does not touch me anymore and I keep those feelings miles away from me by writing more often and talking to my friends and family members, who form the backbone of my existence.

I recently shifted to a new house and am all excited to meet new people and situations which will again prompt me to write about them. Oh, the next post is already cooking in my head. hahaha 

So people, thank you all for your kind support and encouragement and wise words. You have given me immense strength and satisfaction and I promise that I would not let you down.

2 comments:

  1. hey mrunal,
    i m too so proud of u....ur writing inspires me, it usually makes my day...its one of those moments of the day which i really look forward too...u know why because its pure, its written from heart thts why ur writing touches the heart of the reader. So many ways n so many thoughts penned down by u reflect me in tht...i feel looking into the mirror....hv never told u this before but its true...100% true...
    keep up the good work girl!!!!
    way to go!!!
    Love U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing you write with so much passion inspires me to keep writing as well. I must thank you for that. And should also mention you have added a new dimension to your life and personality through your blog and that's even more inspiring. Keep it up!!!

    Big Congratulations on reaching this milestone of 50 posts on your blog... Keep going and may you reach the 100th, the 1000th and the millionth post sooner than you plan to.

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...