20 March 2011

One month old..

Today it is 20th March and I just realized that my blog is already 1 month old!

Phew..

How the time flies..

I started blogging on 17th February and have penned down 18 topics, which have moved me or affected me in some way or the other.

How I wished that I hadn't waited so long to write about what I feel and how I react to things that happen in my life. But then as someone has said, things take their own sweet time and everybody has to wait for his/her right time. The blog happened when it was the best time. I should actually be happy that I at least made a beginning somewhere and have been more or less regular in being vocal about different topics.

Instead of wasting time watching the idiot box or doing wasteful thinking about what next, I find it sensible to engage in this activity, where all my emotions find a fixed place of their own in the blog and I also get to know what others actually feel about what I see and feel.

I must thank the following people who really mean a lot to me!

Swati Pandit, my friend, who is in Australia currently and is a regular reader and commentator on my blog. Swati - Thanks for your time and patience. It means a lot to me!

John - He is the greatest source of inspiration for writing and shall always remain.

Koustubh, Milind Jog, Shreyas Joshi (my brother-in-law), Deepa Joshi and Snehal Oke (my colleagues), Kunal Kelkar (my friend from Bhargav Vani group), Saraswati (my school friend whom I met after 15 long years on FB), Tejaswini and Nitin Sikka, Yeshu and dearest mom - who do not visit the blog everytime, but they are for sure my regular critics. Every post is mailed to these people and they get back to me after they read it!

My hubby, Atul Dabke, who sometimes reads my blog just to make me happy and I appreciate it a lot.

All the people who voted on the poll. Thank you all for appreciating whatever I am doing.

All the other people who visit my blog on and off and comment on the posts and keep a tab of what is happening here!

Thank you all for turning my days, which just seemed very ordinary into much more beautiful days and for bringing out the best in me!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing one month of blogging. I wish you decades of more active blogging... well it's a selfish wish for the more you blog the more I delight myself reading it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... 1month and 18 blogs is indeed a good start. Keep it up and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats dear... your blog is 1 month old now :) party !!! Gr8 going mrunali.. All the best for your future blogs... And i am waiting to read your next blog... Wt we discussed last week (~_~)...

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...