02 January 2012

New year - new celebrations

People,

Do not get surprised by this new theme of my blog.

I have purposely chosen the theme "Celebration" because this year is going to be the most wonderful year of my life. My baby is going to be with me soon. The bundle of joy is finally going to arrive in my hands and bless me with it's presence. The year is going to make me a mother. Mother, the word which encompasses everything related to love and emotions on this earth. I am going to get a new life of a nurturer, care-taker and loving mother. I am all geared up for this phase. I know it is going to entirely change my life, but then change is another name of life. What is life if it is same, old, monotonous everyday? Isn't it?

There has to be thrill and learning in each day and that is going to be an evident part of my life as the baby grows! I am going to keep in my mind, that my baby is going to be an independent personality with his/her own thoughts, desires and aims. I am not going to force my aspirations or unfulfilled desires on the baby. My baby is taking birth in my house because it has to perform certain pre-destined roles in his life. I am just going to be the medium through which he/she is going to achieve and am going to help him/her achieve whatever good he/she wants in life. I am going to be his teacher, mentor and am going to grow as a person in return.

The countdown of last 3 months begins!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ! Waiting for the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ We have a solution - May I know who you are? Do we know each other? I tried finding you, but couldn't find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written dear :-) Even we all are eagerly waiting for the moment to share with you :D. C u soonnn !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. N yes forgot to write :- ) The new look is coool:-)

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...