07 June 2019

I have learnt

I have now finally learnt
to turn inwards,
to be quiet,
to meditate,
to talk less,
and
to not get bugged or irritated by
people and things around me

I have now finally learnt
everyone has their own struggles
everyone has their own preferences,
choices and priorities,
and likes and dislikes,
no one will behave as you want them to

I have now finally learnt
it is best to enjoy your own company
to be engaged with things that give you joy
live for your own self and happiness
people and things change and so do the seasons
the only thing that is eternal
is your soul

Cherish it, nourish it,
engage in positive things,
vibrate higher,
and attract good things
and make good memories
You are here for a reason
find it out
and live life with that passion





1 comment:

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...