14 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

A busy year this is!

What all do I have on my list..

Return to namma Bengaluru in March.

Start a new crèche and school for Tanay - It is going to be an interesting phase in his and my life. I am excited to see how he copes with the new language, new food system and new friends.



Get back to Bangalore traffic and travel everyday for about 3 hours depending on the traffic. In total spend 12 hours outside home.

Join the Bangalore Writers Workshop and attend a writer's workshop with them. Learn new techniques of writing and make my writing and expressing more exciting and readable to a wide audience.

Learn Zumba, driving, am planning to take online music classes. Phew.. The list is never ending.

Take utmost care of my health by exercising, walking and practising Yoga. Will eat right and in
Do a trip in and around Bangalore. There are so many places around Bangalore that are beautiful and unexplored.

And yes most importantly, I have made one more resolution.

To not depend on anyone else for being happy. My happiness shouldn't be dependent on other person's actions and reactions. I will try to attain peace and calm from within. Will engage myself in everything possible about which I am passionate about which will leave me with no unnecessary thoughts or concerns.

Reading, writing, music, my little one, his new school, my friends in Bangalore and of course my family will keep me busy throughout the year and am really looking forward to this new phase of challenges and excitement.

I wish you all a very happy new year. May there be less tensions, fights, bitching, complaints, frustrations in your life. May peace and happiness prevail!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...