13 October 2014

Got Published!



Blame it on the weather or blame it on my lazy bum. When was my last post on my blog?

Though my mother in law is visiting us for 2 months and now I have more time for myself, I haven’t blogged since a month now.

I am busy with cooking different types of cakes and muffins, visiting places, inviting people for lunch or snacks and then at night, I hardly have any inclination to write anything. I just watch a few serials and then go off to sleep.

But today I thought to myself. The hibernation has to end and I have to start writing again. There are so many things in my mind to write about. And I also wanted to share good news with you all. 


I got published!! Yes! My short story got published in an online magazine called writersezine and I am so glad about it. It is not the best story, I have written, but it got noticed and this gave me a great boost to continue writing about what I feel and experience.

More about the wonderful work which the writersezine does for people like me, who are small time bloggers or writers.

www.writersezine.com
 
You all can check out my article here.

www.writersezine.com/2014/10/she-was-one.html 

 

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that you must have been a real happy woman to see yourself published... Congratulations and here's hoping that you have more such publications and soon have a book of your stories and poems out in the book stands :-)

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...