08 April 2011

Suddenly..

Suddenly I feel so empty..

I was beaming with joy and so many thoughts and ideas to write on my blog and now suddenly I realize that there is nothing in there. I am totally blank..

What could be the reason?

Has the initial enthusiasm of writing almost daily died away? Or it is just a phase which will also pass off?

Am I being too expressive in writing down each and every thought or idea that crosses my mind or it is good that whatever was accumulated within me is finding it's way on paper and to other people's heart?

Maybe I should sit back and relax for some time and let the thought sink in that I have already written 26 posts on my blog, which is a good number. All these years, I just dreamt of writing something daily, but couldn't really put it into practise. But now that I have started writing, I feel immensely happy and content at the end of the day.

From the page views that I see at the bottom of the blog, I realize that more and more people are visiting my blog, but many of them are leaving just like that without leaving any comment on the posts which they might have loved or hated! Actually, I cannot expect each and every person to comment on the posts which they read, but my friends and well wishers who visit my blog often and like the things I write, should be more expressive, shouldn't they? I am not talking about commoners like John, Swati, Kunal here! But I am addressing this to other people whom I might know and they are following the blog regularly. Your support and comments will help me a lot in improving my style of writing. I am not here because I want to become a writer or something. It is just my personal space where I express about what I feel about things and people.

A special thanks to Saagarica Rane and Shilpashree Praveen who made my day the other day when they said that my posts touch their heart and that they feel relaxed when they read my posts on a day when it has been hectic. This means a lot to me and I thank you both from bottom of my heart for this. It gives me a new enthusiasm to continue writing.

So my dear friends, till I come back on track and get back to my writing spree, keep on reading my blog and post comments too.

I will see you soon with new posts!

Till then

Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

  1. sweetness! thats one gorgeous background. Love the autumn leaves :), yes will make it a point to leave a comment here instead of a quick offliner on chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take a long break... and come back with a bang!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know u wanna have the comments to know wht exactly people think of ur views.....but i ll tell u something...dont expect for everyone to write....so many would prefer to just read....for many different reasons (relaxing, finds interesting, just formality, for comparison, coz they love u, coz u r a friend etc etc) and they would be content with tht feeling....but those who cross tht feeling n felt something more, will definitely write bk to u, either through comments or though chat or mail or just expressing it to u or to a friend on casual chats. of course its my opinion....

    ReplyDelete
  4. when we dont comment it doesnt mean we dont read or even like the writing..keep up the good work..and waiting for the new write-up..btw loved this theme for blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mrunalini, I also liked ur post & felt relaxed as well today
    aur haan mera bhi naam aana chaiye next post main, I m waiting for that :-)

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...