25 November 2011

Back again

Hello Folks,

I have lost the count of time since past 3-4 months.

When was it the last time that I wrote on my blog with the ever-infectious enthusiasm of mine? Think it was on my birthday, almost a month back.

What was holding me back? No one had prohibited me from writing. I had all the means to write. Internet, laptop, but still why had I become so lazy? There were thoughts in my mind, but then putting them on paper became so difficult that I wondered at myself. I once wrote daily about some thing or the other and now from past 2 months, I hadn't even bothered to open the home page of my blog and check it out.

Well, my life now revolves around different priorities.

Finally god has answered my prayers. The good wishes and blessings of my elders, relatives, friends, acquaintances has finally received a nod from that almighty and he has given me the greatest happiness a woman could ever get. He has bestowed upon me the chance of bringing another little life in this world, nurture it, care for it and make it fit to stay in this world. A woman who has been waiting for this ultimate happiness can't ask for more and I have been basking in this happiness from the time I learned that I am going to become a mother.

I now dream of my little one all the time, pray for that little life throbbing inside me. I eat well so that the baby is well nourished. I think positive and listen to good things so that the baby is happy and cheerful and positive just like it's environment. Atul wonders, how the baby will look, whether it will be a boy or a girl. Whether it will be academically intelligent like me or self-professed dud like him in studies? But all these things are secondary at this point of time. Important is that the baby comes to this world without any hassles, has good health and immunity and gets well adjusted to this new world where so many people will be doting on him/her.

I have 2 grandmothers (very much active and kicking), Atul has 1 grandmother and they all are looking forward to that tiny bundle of joy to appear in front of their eyes.  That day will be a treat to everybody's eyes who will be present that day to see 4 generations under 1 roof. This is a rare occassion nowadays. But I am fortunate enough to see it. I saw my great-grandmother and my baby will also see it's great grandmothers and I am very happy about it.

So people, pray for me and wish me luck that I have mental and physical strength to bring my baby to this world without much hassles.

Amen! 

3 comments:

  1. Very happy to read this article :) All the best dear... And god bless u :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. हार्दिक अभिनंदन!

    तुझ्या आणि अतुलच्या आनंदात सहभागी आहे.

    इथे पुन्हा लिहिती झालीस हे अधिक छान झालं. सध्या तू जसं चांगलं वाचतेयस, चांगलं ऐकतेयस तसंच वेळात वेळ काढून चांगलं लिहीसुध्दा, हे देखिल होणार्‍या बाळासाठी उपयुक्त होईल यात शंका नाही.

    शुभेच्छांसहित,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally forgot to chk ur blog....but hey i havent missed much....

    so finally congratulating u here on ur blog as well....i am genuinely very very very happy for u n atul....i know God must have chosen the best of the lot to gift u...thts why he took so long to bestow u with this happiness.....but chalo der aye durust aye...:)
    once again congrats n enjoy each n every moment of ur life during this period....

    ReplyDelete

The dilemma

My mother-in-law left for Pune today after spending two and a half months with us in Germany. And suddenly the house seems empty without her...